1. By accessing, browsing and/or using this site you agree to the following terms
2. Content (information and images contained on or available through this site is provided by the Company, its affiliates, independent content providers and third parties. The contents of www.iipsec.com are copyright © and owned by the Company or its affiliates, or third parties. All rights reserved. The contents of www.iipsec.com cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of the Company.
3. The Company will use its reasonable endeavours to maintain this site in a fully operating condition. It is not responsible for the results of any defects that exist in the website.
4. You should not assume that www.iipsec.com or its content is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that you have in mind when using it. The Company reserves the right to make subsequent changes to it, and services may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn.
5. It is a condition of us allowing you access to the information on www.iipsec.com that you accept we will not be liable for any action you take relying on the information on the website.
6. The Company will not be liable if your use of information from the site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs relating to the above.
7. If you’re PC does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on this site.
8. Any unauthorised use of the contents of www.iipsec.com may be in breach of copyright laws, trademark laws or other UK laws.
9. By submitting any material to us via the www.iipsec.com website, via email or otherwise, you do so in the knowledge that the Company may copy, modify, distribute or create a derivative work from that content in any form. You warrant that the material is fit for publication and agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material that you submit. You warrant that you believe the Company may publish the material you submit and/or make use of it or any concepts described in it in our products or services without liability and you agree not to take action against us in relation to it.
11. You agree not to cause, nor knowingly allow others to cause, any nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience, whether to the Company or any of its customers or users of www.iipsec.com by any means. You also agree not to use this site to transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive, obscene or menacing in character or which may in our judgement cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience to the Company, or any other person or which is illegal. You will not use www.iipsec.com in such a way as to cause the whole or part of www.iipsec.com to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or impaired in any way.